Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Appraiser > breadcrumbs: Appeals Process >


Ajax Loading Image


How Do I Appeal My Value?

    If you believe that the County's value does not reflect the fair market value of your property as of January 1st, you should appeal. The appeals process is an opportunity to review a property in more detail. 

    You have two opportunities to appeal. The first opportunity is when you receive your property's "Valuation Notice"  in the spring (generally in March). This  is known as an "Informal Meeting." The second opportunity is when you receive your tax statement in late November. This appeal is known as a "Payment Under Protest."

For appeal forms and more in-depth information on the appeals process please see the "Appeals Process" tab above.

  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top