Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Engineering > breadcrumbs: State & Federal Contacts & Links >


Ajax Loading Image



--State Contacts: 

KDOT homepage:  http://www.ksdot.org/index.asp

Dept of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism homepage:  http://ksoutdoors.com/

--Federal Contacts:

Department of Army, Corps of Engineers:

The Corps of Engineers has jurisdiction over all waters of the United States.  They issue permits for the discharge of dredged or fill material into the waters of the United States, including wetlands, and may include the building of or modification of a dam, waterway, pond or stream.


Representative Contact info:

Steven Whetzel
Regulatory Specialist
Kanopolis Regulatory Field Office
785-546-2130 (voice)
785-546-2050 (fax)








  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top