Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Engineering > breadcrumbs: Utility Permit >

Utility Permit

All utilities located within the public right-of-way of the unincorporated limits of the county require a Utility Permit to be on file with the County Engineer.  This permit allows for the installation, operation, maintenance, location . . . read more

Cased Line Waiver

The Cased Line Waiver (if applicable), once completed, should be submitted to the county's Engineer office.  If you have questions regarding the permit, please contact the Barton County Engineer's Office at . . . read more

  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top