Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Environmental Management/Zoning > breadcrumbs: Fireworks >


Ajax Loading Image


Fireworks Licensing

The Barton County Environmental Management Division handles the Fireworks Stand Licensing for all persons interested in selling fireworks in the Unincorporated areas of Barton County.  

There is an application that you must apply for as well as a fee that you must pay based on the size of your facility, and once you are ready for your site inspection staff will conduct the inspection to make sure you comply with all the requirements of the resolution and issue your license.  Both Resolutions regarding the definition of Fireworks that are permitted for discharge in Barton County and the regulations pertaining to when they can be sold and how your fireworks stand must be located on the property are listed below for easy reference.

Resolution 2013-18  (Licensing Regulations)

Resolution 2004-06   (Definition & Discharge Regulations)

Fireworks Stand License Application 2019


  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top