Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation



Ajax Loading Image



Naturalization Papers beginning in 1872 can be researched in District Court, Room 306.  These include Declarations of Intention, Petitions for Naturalization and Final Decrees. 

  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top