Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Treasurer > breadcrumbs: Property Tax >

Payment Under Protest

If you disagree with the amount of taxes being paid for your property, you may pay them under protest. Please submit the form below at the time of payment. Payment Under Protest.   read more

Property Taxes

Real Estate, Personal and Oil & Gas Taxes. First half payment due December 20th. Second half payment due May 10th of following year. Current taxes can be paid on-line by clicking link on right side of this page. . . . read more

  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top