Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Health Department > breadcrumbs: Children with Special Health Care Needs >


Ajax Loading Image


Children with Special Health Care Needs

        Contact Barton County Health Dept.

                 Care Coordinator for more

               information at (620)793-1902


Click on the above SHCN Icon for more details on the KDHE web page.  Links to the left are SHCN program fillable form applications.



  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top