Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Treasurer > breadcrumbs: Motor Vehicle >

60 Day Permit

A 60 Day permit starts from the date of purchase, regardless of when the buyer comes in to get the permit.  For example, if the vehicle was purchased on September 1 but the new owner doesn't come in until October, the 60 Day permit . . . read more

Lost Title

If your title is lost, a new one can be applied for either in person or through the mail. Please fill out the attached application and mail-in or bring in to the office.  If your title was issued after January 2003, the . . . read more

Misc. Forms

Affidavit to An Error Power of Attorney Transfer Upon Death Electronic Sales Agreement Salvage, Non Highway, or Non Repairable Affidavit Lienholder's Consent to Transfer Ownership Disabled . . . read more

Register Newly Acquired Vehicle

Requirements Original Title If the title is an out of state title, you will be required to have a VIN inspection done. VIN Verification Info. Insurance Drivers License        . . . read more

Vehicle Renewals

Requirements for renewals:      (Autos, Trucks, Heavy Trucks)           * Current proof of insurance for vehicle being renewed.      . . . read more

  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top