Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Front Page > breadcrumbs: Treasurer > breadcrumbs: Motor Vehicle >


Ajax Loading Image


Lost Title

If your title is lost, a new one can be applied for either in person or through the mail. Please fill out the attached application and mail-in or bring in to the office. 

  • If your title was issued after January 2003, the cost is usually $10. 
  • If your title was originally applied for before January 2003 and had a lien on it, a paper title was issued with the lien printed on the front of the title.  If you need a duplicate you will need to fill out the Duplicate Title Application and also attach your lien release.  The cost will be $20. 
  • Duplicate Title Application (TR-720b)


  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Barton County1400 Main Street, Room 107Great Bend, KS  67530

p: 620.793.1800Questions/Contact

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top