Juvenile Intake and Assessment Services
Juvenile Intake & Assessment Services responds to law enforcement 24 hours a day for Children in Need of Care (CINC), as well as juvenile offenders.
Our role in this program is varied and includes:
- Walk-in/voluntary assessments
- Referrals for youth and families
- Assistance to law enforcement, including the placement of youth, if necessary
- Referrals of juvenile offenders to seek diversion opportunities
- Follow-up case-management services to assist youth and families
In addition, this comprehensive service may offer screenings for drugs and alcohol, evidence-based classes, and conflict resolution.
Great Bend, KS 67530
Voice: (620) 793-1930
Fax: (620) 793-1977