Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Barton County



Ajax Loading Image




Do you want to know if you are registered to vote in Barton County? Or maybe you are Already a registered voter, but want to know where you vote, or your current registration information? Voter View(click here)


Inserted Image


Voter Registration Application(click here)

Where can i register to vote? (click here)



Requirements for Voter Registration:

  • Citizen of the United States
  • Kansas resident
  • Be 18 years of age before the next statewide election
  • If convicted of a felony, have had civil liberties restored
  • Has abandoned former residence and/or name

How to register...

  • Please come into Barton County Clerk's office in the Court House 1400 Main Rm202 Great Bend or one of our out-reach sites (where can i register-link above) 
  • Click the "voter registration application" (link above). Then print then sign and either: mail / hand deliver to Barton County Clerk 1400 Main Rm202 Great Bend, email (scan and attach) to voterreg@bartoncounty.org, or fax to 620-793-1990.
  • To register to vote online, you must have a valid Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card, as you are required to use a legal signature to complete the registration process. The online registration option uses your driver's license signature to do so. If you do not have either of these Kansas identification cards, you will need to complete a voter registration application (link above).
  • You must re-register each time you change your name, address, otherwise the Election Office will have outdated information. To register to vote online, please visit: https://www.kdor.ks.gov/apps/voterreg/default.aspx 
  • If the change you want to make is your party affiliation, we can mail to you a party affiliation change card to complete and return. Or you can visit Barton County Clerk's office in the Court House 1400 Main Rm202 Great Bend to complete this change card.
  • If the change you want to make is an address change, or name change, please refer to How to register above.
  • If the change you are making is anything else, please call our office at 620-793-1835 to determine how to change that information .

How to cancel your voter registration:

If you have moved out of Barton County or simply wish to be removed from Barton County voter rolls, click link below, and either print and mail to the Clerks office, or save and email to voterreg@bartoncounty.org.

* Remove me from the voter rolls(click here)




Inserted Image


Related Sites

Note: Pages will open in a new browser window. External pages are not endorsed by Barton County.