Family Planning and Birth Control Call (620) 793-1902
Hours: Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- The Family Planning program assists individuals and couples in planning the number and spacing of their children. Participation is voluntary and confidential.
- All females of childbearing age are assisted in making informed decisions about if and when to have children.
- Sliding fee scale according to ability to pay.
- Parental consent not necessary for adolescents, confidential services. Everyone who visits our clinics - no matter what their age - can be assured that the information about their visit is confidential. We cannot discuss any information about any client without the client giving us permission to do so.
- An exception to privacy of information occurs when criminal behavior is discovered by staff during the normal course of providing services. Health Department staff are mandated to report if they have “Reason to suspect that a child has been harmed as a result of physical, mental or emotional abuse or neglect or sexual abuse”.
- Spanish speaking staff available most hours.
- Annual physical exams and pap test by a physician or a nurse practitioner
- Pregnancy testing
- Counseling on birth control methods including natural family planning and abstinence
- Contraceptive supplies -- birth control pills, Depo Provera shots, Nuvaring (vaginal ring), IUDs and FREE condoms
- Counseling and referral for infertility
- STI counseling, testing and treatment
- Emergency contraception and counseling
- Health information and education
- School and community education programs
- Appropriate referrals
If you don’t have health insurance and need a pap smear or mammogram, contact Early Detection Works for financial assistance at 1-877-277-1368 or visit
For more information on STI/HIV, visit KDHE website:
Form more information on contraception click here: https://rhntc.org/sites/default/files/resources/rhntc_birth_control_chart_3-3-2023.pdf
National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7223)
Pap smear test information: What do my results mean?
Importance of annual well woman exams: