Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Barton County



Ajax Loading Image


Entrance Permit

In the event a culvert or entrance is needed due to construction of a ditch, at the request of a property, etc., such installation will be subject to the approval of plans and completed under the supervision of the County Engineer.  To install a culvert or entrance across any ditch along a public road without approval of the County Engineer is a public offense.


Resolution 2023-02

Fillable Entrance Permit Application


The completed entrance permit and plans should be submitted to the County Engineer's office by U.S. mail, e-mail or fax.  If you have questions, need assistance, etc., please contact the Road and Bridge department at 620-793-1936 or 6220-793-1916.