Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Barton County



Ajax Loading Image


CRP Information

    Information is requested from landowners and/or tenants on the status of Conservation Reserve Programs if they have not already notified our office of current information.  Anyone that has land currently in CRP or land that has come out of the program needs to notify the Barton County Appraiser’s Office of the status of his or her enrollment and current use.  For agricultural use value purposes the Appraiser’s Office needs to know if, after the ground is taken out of the Program, it will remain in grass or broken out and cropped again.  This information does affect your valuation for taxation.  We have to depend on public response for the most current and correct data, so please notify our office if you have any CRP information on your agricultural land.