Storage Fee: $5.00 per day• All towing and storage fees must be paid prior to the vehicle being released. To be paid at the Barton County Detention Facility, 1408 Kansas Ave
- Vehicles are only released to the registered owner.
- Vehicles may set to be released Monday thru Thursday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- A Valid Driver's License is required, unless the vehicle will be towed.
- Valid proof of current insurance and Valid registration is required to drive the vehicle from the lot.
- An appointment must be made in advanced before picking up any vehicles
- Barton County, Barton County Sheriff's Office and employee's of Barton County are not liable for any damages that may occur to a vehicle while being held in impound.
Barton County Sheriff’s Office
1416 Kansas Ave
Great Bend, KS 67530
Phone: (620) 793-1876
Office Hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm